sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Welcome

I plan to use this site as a public mental map as I develop my thoughts on historical theory. It will contain:
  • Comments on recent editions of the main journals about philosophy of history, like History and Theory, Journal of Philosophy of History, Rethinking History, New Literary History, Philosophy of the Social Sciences, etc.
  • Book reviews.
  • Links to the main events in the field.
  • Introductory texts on the topics in which I am most interested, like the concepts of narrative and representation.
Please notice that I'll review anually the whole material of the site, deleting or rewriting some of it. Also, as I am not a native english speaker, I apologize for the mistakes I will commit.

M. T.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Disqus - Prefigurations

.